自製健康版 KFC 炸雞 Home-made Oven Fried Chicken
- 各 2 隻 雞胸﹑雞腿
- 1/2 杯 玉米片 (壓碎)
- 1 湯匙 芝麻 (隨意)
- 1 隻 蛋白
- 1/2 杯 乳酪
- 1/4 茶匙 蒜蓉粉
- 1/2 茶匙 紅辣椒粉 (Cayenne Pepper)
- 1/2 茶匙 芥末 (Mustard)
- 1/4 茶匙 鹽
(FOR OUR ENGLISH READERS)
It's actually quite easy to make your own KFC-style fried chicken at home, while eating way healthier. The trick is the use of yogurt, which tenderizes the chicken.
For 6 pieces of chicken, you'll need:
- Chicken breasts, thighs or drumsticks (doesn't matter much)
- 1 1/2 cup of crushed cereals
- 1 egg white (you can use a whole egg too)
- 1/2 cup of yogurt (any flavor, you won't taste it after the chicken is cooked)
- 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. of mustard
- Preheat oven to 375℉ (~ 190℃). Coat bottom of baking sheet with a few drops of oil.
- Mix crushed cereals with sesame seeds, cayenne pepper and garlic powder. That's our coating.
- In another bowl, mix the yogurt, egg white, mustard and salt.
- Coat chicken in the wet mixture, marinate a bit if you like, then coat with the dry mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes and you now have your own bucket of KFC "fried" chicken!